HUMOR / LDS
by James Kimball
Illustrations by Pat Bagley
“Oh My Heck!” — words never uttered by J. Golden Kimball. Golden also didn’t say ‘heckuva,” “goll,” “flip,” “fetch,” “darn,” or “shoot.” It was against his principles to use decaffeinated words. What Golden said a hundred years ago is still remembered today because he always spoke with humor, conviction, heart —
and a double dose of highly memorable words.
He was a General Authority.
He was a cowboy.
He was one of a kind.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS:
James Kimball (1936-2004) is best known from his PBS specials Remembering Uncle Golden and On The Road With Uncle Golden. The first book in this series, J. Golden Kimball Stories, is an LDS bestseller.
Pat Bagley is the awardwinning author and illustrator of many Utah and LDS books, including I Spy A Nephite, Welcome to Utah, and Dinosaurs of Utah.
Great read! by Matthew J. Struthers (2014)
“Unlike the first one in this series, which was basically a series of “stories” told by “Uncle Golden”, it actually provides much of the background of the story. It helps a person understand “Uncle Golden” as a person rather than as “the guy who swore from the pulpit”.”
- LIST PRICE: $12.95
- Perfect Paperback: 124 pages
- Original Publisher: White Horse Books; 1 edition (November 14, 2007)
Available exclusively from Leicester Bay Books
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1566846625
- ISBN-13: 978-1566846622
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 4.9 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- BISAC CODES: Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Mormonism
Don’t forget that the 3rd Edition of Volume 1 of J. Golden Kimball Stories is newly printed and available.
Where to Buy
- Buy from Zion BookWorks through our PayPal Shopping Cart ($11.95 + $3.99 s&h + Maine sales tax) Click on the Add To Cart button (Be sure to type in your ZIPCODE to enable and calculate the shipping function of the Pay Pal shopping cart.) This is a closeout of the First Edition of this book in preparation for a Second Edition.
- Not yet available on KINDLE (But Soon!)
Bookstores and Resellers
If you are a bookstore or other reseller and wish to carry this title, or special order a copy for a special customer, contact us by email for a quote on Library and wholesale prices. We will then send you a PayPal invoice. Do not order from this page. Full discounts and return policy.
A Publication of
This book is part of the SERIES