by Richard Bugg
illustrated by Ruth Santos
Have you ever wondered where Christ went in our celebration of Christmas? During not only the frantic rush of the modern Christmas season, but in the hurry and complexity of everyday life, the true meaning and origin of Christmas can get lost, or temporarily mislaid. In the tradition of Clement Moore’s classic “Twas The Night Before Christmas”, the authors hope to elicit you to invite the Saviour back into your celebration of this special time of year. Let’s put the “Christ” back in Christmas as we are told of a special Christmas Eve encountered by one man who was worried and haggard and drawn by all the secular trappings that have been laid on top of this holiday; and how he found release from his worries. (See below under Purchasing Options for the special offers about the AUDIO CD that can be purchased as a supplement to the book.)
- List Price: $13.99
- 8.25″ x 8.25″ (20.955 x 20.955 cm)
- Full Color Bleed on White paper
- 28 pages
- ISBN-13: 978-0692232637
- ISBN-10: 069223263X
- BISAC: Fiction / Christian / Classic & Allegory
Click LetMeComeInPREVIEWBOOK for a preview of the book’s first few pages.
Reviews and Comments:
By Trudy Thompson for AML
“…imaginative tale … The uniqueness of this book will make it a novel Christmas book for the home library. This is an excellent book for adults and children alike.”
Purchasing Options: (Three – )
OPTION ONE — the BOOK only
- Purchase a PRINT version for $13.99 (+ shipping and handling and Maine Sales Tax) through us by using our PayPal Shopping Cart and the “Add To Cart” button below. (Be sure to enter your zip code when prompted to enable the correct shipping charges so you get your book(s) in a timely manner.)
- Purchase the KINDLE version for $6.99 directly from Amazon.com (CLICK HERE)
OPTION TWO: The Book PLUS the narrative CD
- The story is NOW available only from this website (AMAZON does not offer this!), as a supplement to the printed book, on a CD in AUDIO format. Read by the author, it is a charming way to let this book happen to your family. An additional $3.00 with the purchase of the book. $16.99 (+ shipping and handling and Utah Sales Tax)
OPTION THREE: (CD only)
- $7.95 for the audio CD only (which includes shipping and handling and sales tax). (Do NOT input your ZipCode when prompted.)
- If you have already purchased the book before the AUDIO became available, please email me and I will send you a PayPal invoice for the $3.00 + Utah Sales Tax and shipping and handling for a total of $5.71.
- NOTE: This AUDIO CD may be available for download soon.
Bookstores and Resellers
If you are a bookstore or other reseller and wish to carry this title, or special order a copy for a special customer, contact us by email for a quote on Library and wholesale prices. We will then send you a PayPal invoice. Do not order from this page. Full discounts and return policy.