by Pat Bagley & Gayen Wharton
About the Book:
An introduction for children, and other dinosaur lovers who know children, by one of Utah’s great humorists. Also includes locations as to where these creatures lived and where you can see what fossils remain.
Approved by the Utah Office of Education
About the Authors
Pat Bagley is the award winning author and illustrator of several Utah and LDS books, including I Spy A Nephite, and Welcome to Utah.
Gayen Wharton has coauthored several bestselling Utah travel guides and a history of the state with her husband, Tom.
• Paperback: 48 pages
• Original Publisher: White Horse Books; 1st edition (January 1, 2001)
• Language: English
• ISBN-10: 1566846013
• ISBN-13: 978-1566846011
• Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 6.9 x 0.2 inches
• Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
BISAC: Books / Science & Math / Biological Sciences / Animals / Fossils
Where to Buy
- Buy from Zion BookWorks through PayPal ($7.95 + $2.99 s&h + Maine sales tax of 5.5%) Click on the ‘Add to Cart’ button below.
- No KINDLE version available.
This book is available at the following Resellers:
- Eborn Books 254 S. Main Street, Salt Lake City, UT — 801-359-0460
- BYUstore, Provo Utah
Bookstores and Resellers
If you are a bookstore or other reseller and wish to carry this title, or special order a copy for a special customer, contact us by email for a quote on Library and wholesale prices. We will then send you a PayPal invoice. Do not order from this page. Full discounts and return policy.
From the catalog of
This book is part of the