Are you a prince to look at…
but a frog to listen to?
A tiger to see…
but a mouse to hear?
An elegant princess to view…
but a screeching witch to listen to?
Every active Latter-day Saint boy or girl, or man or woman, can expect to be invited sometime in their lives to:
- Offer a prayer,
- Bear testimony,
- Introduce someone to a class or congregation,
- Make an announcement or report,
- Tell of an experience,
- Defend a belief, a principle, or a point of view,
- Express a conviction,
- Deliver a short talk,
- Speak in sacrament meeting, stake conference, or fireside
Even with all the electronic devices we have, speech is still a vital link to communication. This book will help you learn how to speak effectively whether in Church, School or in Public. You will even feel a little more capable in the office environment, or school classrooms — or parties where you have not felt comfortable before.
- Published by Alliance Publishing this book is now available from Leicester Bay Books/Zion BookWorks.
- ISBN — 0-9741551-0-1
- 5.25” x 8.25”
- Pages: 190
- List Price: $19.95
Where To Buy:
- Order from Zion BookWorks through PayPal for the INTERNET PRICE of $14.95 + $3.99 (S&H) + Maine Sales Tax)
- No KINDLE Edition available
Bookstores and Resellers
If you are a bookstore or other reseller and wish to carry this title, or special order a copy for a special customer, contact us by email for a quote on Library and wholesale prices. We will then send you a PayPal invoice. Do not order from this page. Full discounts and return policy.
A Publication of